Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the night before

here are the thoughts going through my mind the night before my wife is scheduled to be induced into labor.
  • I sure hope there are enough beds available that we actually get in.
  • We finally decided on a name!
  • I've really enjoyed conversations with my wife lately. I love her more and more. I hope we don't let jockeying for sleep time in the coming months drive a wedge between us.
  • Why am I still up when we are scheduled to go into the hospital in 5 hours?
  • At least 2 sets of friends have said that the transition from 3 to 4 kids is not too bad. I hope they're right.
  • I wish we would have gotten our third child potty-trained before bringing home another diaper-maker.
  • We are incredibly blessed as a family.
  • I really hope I get to share some good news and put some cute pictures up here soon and that everything will have gone well.
  • The Lord is good. We put our trust in him.

2 comments:

Justmatt said...

Praying man! Can't wait for the good news!

Kristi said...

hooray for turkeys! :)