Thursday, December 13, 2007

real life CSI


Let me tell you, in real life, CSI is not that glamorous. Our house was broken into this morning while I was at work and my wife was at the grocery store with two of our children. I would say we were burgled but the violator did not actually take anything that we can tell. He/she rifled through every drawer in the house and strew the contents on the floor but as far as we can tell did not take any electronic equipment, jewelry, or even a brand new credit card that was sitting on our desk. Nothing at all. Either they were just looking for cash (in which case they definitely picked the wrong house) or we are spies and they hoped to find some of our secret documents.

Above is a picture of the window they chose to enter through. I would show you the finger-printing dust but it is boring (I don't see any finger prints) and it is everywhere, carpet, door handles, the whole nine yards.

2 comments:

Justmatt said...

Bro - that stinks! Glad they didn't take anything, but geez. Now you have to deal with all that junk. So sorry man.

Amy said...

Ooooh, so sorry. Violation is a terrible feeling!