Sunday, October 21, 2007

traveling man

...sitting in the Charlotte airport waiting for a flight to Knoxville. big props to Charlotte for providing free wireless internet in the whole airport. I might start taking US Airways instead of Delta when I can.

tonight I'll be in Knoxville with former IV staffer Greg Jobe. tomorrow I'll be in Maryville with Bob Roberts from Maryville College as part of my coaching role in the Chapter Building Cohort. then Tuesday through Friday I'll be in Townsend, TN (in the Smokies) for the southeast Regional Leadership Team meeting. traveling is fun but its hard to be away from such a fun family.

I'm doing some last minute reading from a business book called The Fifth Discipline that is required for the RLT meeting. The focus of the book is on becoming Learning Organizations. That doesn't mean a whole lot to me but what I've read so far is making me think along good lines. Do we let ourselves become "prisoners of our own thinking"? ...maybe I can post on it later. my flight is finally boarding.

No comments: