Tuesday, November 27, 2007

blogging

I think I need to find a way to have more significant conversations on a daily basis. Being an external processor I don't really do a good job of reflecting on life if I'm left to myself to conjure up thoughts. Trying to post to this blogspot has shown this to be true. I find that most of my significant thoughts come from things I'm reading. I think that is fine but I would like to be this person who has significant thoughts that just come from reflecting on life, events, etc... But that doesn't seem to happen in my life, so I can either just continue to post about things I'm reading or I need to find find ways and time to have the kind of conversations with other people that I would like. Where are all the philosophers?

1 comment:

D. S. Long Construction, Inc. said...

I think you have more of these thoughts and conversations than you think. I have been apart of many deep thought provoking conversations about Christianity with you.